Map Requests

Map Requests

For maps to be added to a Unit Map Consumer account, someone must notify Engrain's Map Procurement team. This can be done in several ways:

  1. Anyone can email [email protected] to request a map or more information about the status of a map
  2. Engrain clients can submit the Client Map Request form
  3. Unit Map Consumer partners can submit the Partner Map Request form
  4. Upload the required content to the Map Procurement form

Required Content

To make a new Unit Map, upload:

  1. A map of the property with labeled units (ideally .pdf, .jpeg, or .png format)
  2. A corresponding report from the property management system or spreadsheet that shows all units in the property. Floor plan name, sq ft and bed/bath count for each unit is optional (ideally .xlsx or .csv file format)

What’s Next

Questions? Please feel free to contact us.